Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowBane Forum Index -> PUBLIC CHAT/INTRODUCTIONS/CoC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Errahacry
Recruit

re: Greetings!

Hello everybody,

Thank you for taking me into the kinship, and for the warm welcome.

To introduce me shortly; my name is Emrah, and Im a 27 year old male. Married and have no childs yet. I have a regular work, so the online hours are quite the same for me in weekdays.

I had been playing for about a year, till I gave a break more than one year ago. I cant say Im a well experienced Hunter, though enjoy every time I feel the air in middle earth. Playing averagely two hours in a day and having a significant time difference, I will need some extra effort to join some of the events, but I will try best. I was mostly soloing till this time, and I believe will benefit a lot in a friendly and helpful team here.

I also craft as a woodworker, and willing to help whenever you need. Nowadays I am trying to get used to kin and read some posts about the rules, sure it will be better with the increasing communicaiton.

With my best wishes.

Errah.

Gabriele^
Successor

Awarded:

Welcome to the kinship Emrah. If there is anything that you need, please feel free to ask. Members are very helpful. What are the times you are usually online?

Elenia

Thank you again Gabriele, I have been feeling the helpful society since the beginning. I am online at evenings in Turkey, though it is around noon in US. Lets say between 12.00 and 17.00. For weekends I can extend till the night, and catch some early events. 5pm in US means 2 am for me:)

Now that I just hit 85, and figured out that the epic story is also needed to be purchased, such a disappointment! I guess I will purchase Helms Deep, epic is a must for me to witness the stroyline. Do you have any idea about the next discount for HD?

Michaleo
Officer

We don't know when the Helm's Deep expansion will be on sale, but there is a good chance it might be soon. Thanksgiving Day is the US is Thursday, November 26. There are usually special sales Friday, Saturday, and Sunday after it.  Last year, I think Helm's Deep was $10. I would definitely wait until then to see before paying full price.

Recruit

Thats a great reason to wait. I hope I can get that. Thanks a lot.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowBane Forum Index -> PUBLIC CHAT/INTRODUCTIONS/CoC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: