Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowBane Forum Index -> PUBLIC CHAT/INTRODUCTIONS/CoC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daglad

re: Greatings

Hi everyone

I'm a lotro player from Portugal (GMT). I play the game since it's release in europe and am a present subscriver.

I used to play in Evernight, had several classes capped there (when cap was 95), but started to play in Landroval mostly following Andang with the stream's he used to make.

With the servers merge, Evernight become almost impossible to play, and not a pleasent place to stay in (in my oppinion), so I decided to get my toons on Landy.

I have 2 classes at cap, a runekeeper (Daglad) and a captain (Dundic) (with very decent gear and traits to pve), I'm also leveling up a hunter and a burglar, the last one mostly to pve in ettenmoors (on evernigth I leveled up a burglar from 20 to 65 exclusively in ettenmoors).

Since I've decided this is the server I whant to stay in, I'm looking for a kinship to play with.

I play mostly at GMT 21:00 - 23:00, but am ingame sometimes during the day (when work is calm).

If living in europe is no obstacle, I would be very pleased to play with you, and if you decide that way, to be a member of your kin.

Any question, feel free to ask.

best regards

Patrix
Patr1x
Leader

Hi there Daglad;

I'm glad to hear you've chosen Landroval to settle on! It's a great server, and I'm sure you'll be very happy here.

Shadowbane has members all over the world, including an EU Officer (Pulchraen, based in Ireland) and some who are either European or play mostly in those hours, not to mention players who play throughout the day. We'd be happy to have you! If what you've seen so far on the website looks good to you, feel free to fire off an application and we'll get you an invite in game ASAP. Of course, if you have any other questions, feel free to ask :)

Hi everyone

Thanks for accepting my apply.

I'll see you ingame.

best regards

Gabriele^
Successor

Awarded:

Welcome to the kin. We are soon adding new grouping times to the calendar so that we will have group times for both EU players and for US players.

If you're interested in doing groups/raids, what times are best for you?

Hi

well, I'm usually ingame after dinner, from 9pm to 11 pm GMT.

I'm limited by IRL stuff (work, family and so), that sometimes gets in the way.

at weekends I usualy pay along the day, with no fixed schedule.

Theozen
Theo of Middle Earth

Awarded:

Greetings Daglad and welcome to the Kin!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowBane Forum Index -> PUBLIC CHAT/INTRODUCTIONS/CoC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: