Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowBane Forum Index -> PUBLIC CHAT/INTRODUCTIONS/CoC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VictorStillwater
Recruit

re: Good day!

Um, hello!

I just wanted to say hi, as I sent an application to Shadowbane.

At present, my character appears to have been stuck as part of  Sons of Numenor, despite having been on hiatus for more than a year. That said, I was looking for a more active, yet casual-friendly group, I suppose, who was okay with a game-hopper who has a tendency to jump games due to work needs.

I'm at work at the moment, so I'm waiting to get off work to address that by trying to figure out what I should do. Anyway, monitoring US elections remotely from the Philippines.

Hope everyone's well.

-Victor

Gabriele^
Successor

Awarded:

Welcome Victor! We will try to get an invite to you in game as soon as possible.

Whatever your play style you'll find a welcoming group of players here. You're welcome to use the vent for whatever, but there is no pressure there to use it. We use it mainly for groups since the in game voice is so poor. Vent settings are on the site. I think we recently updated it so there should be a recent forum post on that.

We also just released the most recent kin newsletter. You can also start your own blog if you want, via your profile (click your name at the top). You can access it using the nav bar above.  

Again, look forward to seeing you in game.

Elenia/Officer

Gabriele^ wrote:

Welcome Victor! We will try to get an invite to you in game as soon as possible.

Whatever your play style you'll find a welcoming group of players here. You're welcome to use the vent for whatever, but there is no pressure there to use it. We use it mainly for groups since the in game voice is so poor. Vent settings are on the site. I think we recently updated it so there should be a recent forum post on that.

We also just released the most recent kin newsletter. You can also start your own blog if you want, via your profile (click your name at the top). You can access it using the nav bar above.  

Again, look forward to seeing you in game.

Elenia/Officer

Thank you for the warm welcome.

I just feel a little weird. When I applied to join your kinship, it was partly because I felt superlonely.

I still do and I feel weird as well, I guess, because when I came back from hiatus, I was still in my old Kin but wasn't sure if I was in good standing. I recently got the chance to talk to the leader, and I think I'll request to leave Numenor due to the misunderstanding. 

I don't get to socialize as much as I used to, and with LOTRO, it seems like being in an active guild filled with people is more my thing than going about all lone wolf like.

I really do hope you'll still have me, even with my weird situation.

Humble48
Recruit

Welcome Victor and nice to meet you! 

As someone who just joined Shadowbane almost two months ago, I can say that they really do support all different play styles. I play very casually due to work and family, and while my game time is erratic, Shadowbane members have really been helpful with advice and gear or even just conversation. 

Welcome again and see you in the game.

Daglad

Hi, and welcome.

I mostly play in GMT time, but anny help you need, just send me a tell.

Best regards

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowBane Forum Index -> PUBLIC CHAT/INTRODUCTIONS/CoC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: