Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowBane Forum Index -> PUBLIC CHAT/INTRODUCTIONS/CoC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gabriele^
Successor

Awarded:

re: Stay Safe

To all members and visitors:

Please tell us how you are doing. Use this site to stay connected.

This is Elenia and I'm in Arizona. I have family in different parts of the country where the situation is worse but with wide open spaces most of the cases are in the county where Phoenix is located. We are still doing alright compared to many other places.

For now we are staying home but it is not mandatory. Most businesses have been ordered to close except essentials.  I work in mental health and have seen a huge uptick in anxiety. If you want to talk feel free to PM me here using the website's email.

Cailey

Elenia of Landroval

Last edited by Gabriele^ on April 8, 2020 4:46 am; edited 1 time in total

I'm in the San Francisco Bay Area, so I've been sequestered except for one trip to the grocery store for over 3 weeks. Probably need to do another one in a week or so, but otherwise just staying home. We're expecting it to get bad here, but trying to keep it from getting worse. Because of the dense urban areas, some models suggest over half the state will be exposed, so it's just a question of how many at once.

My extended family is also spread across the country, and so far so good. I tried to convince the ones who listen to Foxnews that they need to pay attention to people who do this for a living instead of politicians and talking heads.

I hope everyone stays healthy or is on the mild side if they can't avoid the virus.

Patr1x
Leader

I am also in AZ, and am doing pretty well. The new routine is not so very different from the old one.

I hope you're all going to be fine, and if you need me for anything or just want to talk I'm on discord if not in game. I think I might get back into the swing of Warden, if anyone needs something tanked 

Late chime-in!

I'm from the Philippines. I've been in lockdown since Mid-march, and while things may start going back to normal come May 15, there's no assurance we can freely leave our houses yet. :(

Daglad

hi everyone

sadly I almost completely left LOTRO, not that much time to play since I got my present job

still tried to play on Anor, but never logged since cap was raised to 85

and by the way, I'm from Portugal, Lisbon city, almost all besieged because of Covid-19

have fun

Gabriele^
Successor

Awarded:

If you think you want to play in the future, use the store code: LOTROFREEQUESTS. Because of the Covid situation and many players in lockdown, Standing Stone has gifted players the ability to download all the content free of charge and permanently. This is available to August 31, 2020.

Gab

Jump to: