Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowBane Forum Index -> PUBLIC CHAT/INTRODUCTIONS/CoC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Inkedexcile

re: Hello

Hello all, Im Bronrandir, 

I come from the server Brandywine. I have been playing Lotro since march of 09, there was a stretch where i couldnt play much at all but i have always logged on atleast for a short time just to check mail and such. I play a dps Minstrel and cant see myself playing any other class honestly. I may try out a LM one day. I mostly solo but i do enjoy a good community and a close group of friends while i play. As i said i come from Brandywine where me and my friend started a Kinship back in 09 when we tried lotro out while on a break from EVE Online, He no longer has much time to play and rarely logs on anymore so i went looking for another server that has a better community that brandy. and i looked in the lotro forums for a kin and found you guys, so far so good.... no more words for now im sure half of you didnt even read it all lol 

Bron

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowBane Forum Index -> PUBLIC CHAT/INTRODUCTIONS/CoC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: