Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowBane Forum Index -> PUBLIC CHAT/INTRODUCTIONS/CoC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WintuR

re: Hello All

Hey guys! It seems that earlier last year i had applied to join Shadowbane and was accepted. It just so happens that I had a TON of stuff going on in my life and was not able to play LOTRO at all. Not I have moved and have an awesome schedule that gives me a lot of free time. Im going to start playing LOTRO again and was wondering if i should re-apply or talk to one of the officers in game??

Gabriele^
Successor

Awarded:

Welcome back. No need to reapply. Your application was accepted last year. Is your toon still named Falowise? Will try to send out a message to officers to get you an invite.

Again welcome back. Let me know if there is anything that we can do to help you get back in the game.

Thank you! And yes I still have that character. But i will be starting someone new and playing through from the beginning. I will be on in a few minutes as well.

WintuR

The main character i will be playing in game is now named Kalthion.

WintuR

I got in touch with Wrytune. Thank you very much!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowBane Forum Index -> PUBLIC CHAT/INTRODUCTIONS/CoC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: