Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowBane Forum Index -> PUBLIC CHAT/INTRODUCTIONS/CoC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jadene99

re: Hello Everyone!

Hi All,

Just a quick introduction from me.  

I am married, work full time, my other half is also a gamer but he is more of a FPS/Strat type of player.  

I am in the UK and the reason I am on USA Landroval is due to my RL best friend from Kansas and her husband invited me over to join them after the game had been out 2-3 years or so.  

I have 2 mid 50 characters, a minstrel and LM and logged them when I reactivated my account and was totally lost with the changes so made up a new character to relearn and get to grips with playing after 4 years hehe.  Also when I played with my friends it was nice as they knew all the intricacies but I tended to follow them around as they knew areas inside out so in a way is nice to start from scratch and navigate my way around learning things as I go :)

Thank you to Elenia inviting me to your kinship and to people making me feel very welcome.  I look forward to meeting/chatting to  people over time, I guess mostly at weekends but still is nice to be part of a family rather just on my own.

Patrix
Patr1x
Leader

re: Hello Everyone!

Glad to have you in the kinship, Jadene! Be sure to let us know if there's anything we can help with

Jump to: