Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowBane Forum Index -> PUBLIC CHAT/INTRODUCTIONS/CoC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bellasares

re: Greetings all :)

Hello everyone just wanted to say a thank you for the invite to the Kin.  I got the email late last night but however I wasn't out of the starting area yet hehe, by the time I was out the person whom I was speaking to had logged.  I look forward to getting to know ya'll, and hopefully I can connect with someone today for a Kin invite.

I am a mother of 3, 2 of which are still in school, so I have some play time during the days and weekends.  Evenings is limited.  I have been an avid MMO gamer since the dawn of Ultima Online back in 1997.  My husband and I live in Austin Texas and have been married 20 years.  He is a game programmer and works for a local software company here in Austin, I have been a housewife for the last 13 years ever since my son was born and diagnosed with Autism.  I love LOTRO but I have been away for several years so I have some catching up to do and I see they have raised the level cap, last time I played it was still 50.

See you in game!

Bellasaris

lvl 10 Mini

Patrix
Patr1x
Leader

re: Greetings all :)

I'm glad we got you an invite! Sorry we couldn't get it to you last night :)

How's your return to the game so far?

Jump to: