Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowBane Forum Index -> PUBLIC CHAT/INTRODUCTIONS/CoC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wesway Whitewater

re: Hi Everyone!

Hey all,

Thanks for the invite, definitely got a great first impression. I've been searching for a guild for a while now and I'm hoping that search is at an end. I'm definitely looking for a few folks interested in lite RP. I've been gaming since tabletop M.E.R.P. the one that started them all. I'm really just looking for people to relax with, kick back with and every once in a while save the world. I'm always stocked with a good pint and a little quality smoke so if you see me in game say hello. I rp a merchant and I have been known to get things for people from time to time. IF there is something out there that needs acquiring send me a mail and we will see what we can do. Looking forward to meeting everyone, see you on the flip side.

Wesway WhiteWater

Merchant, trader, fighter, lover 

Gabriele^
Successor

Awarded:

Hello Wesway:

Welcome to the kinship. Sorry to have missed you online today but we put out the word to other officers to keep an eye out for when you log on. If you haven't heard from us, contact myself (Elenia & Mildrith the two toons I play on most) or the kin leader Patrix/Naurel/Eorix, or other officers Michaleo/Nodread/Wrytune & Sorendo/Tyriah.

Hope to meet you in person soon. Thanks for the introduction.

We'll be keeping an eye out for you in game, Wesway :) We'll get met up with you in no time!

Jump to: