Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowBane Forum Index -> PUBLIC CHAT/INTRODUCTIONS/CoC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jammer112
Recruit

re: Hello Everyone

Hi,

My main character is Dayuna.  I'm very new to the game though I played with my brother a couple of years ago for a few weeks, so my account looks old.  I live in Korea with my loving wife and a little one on the way.  I look forward to meeting all of you, but since I live in Korea, so I'm not sure how the timezones will work out.

I'm not exactly sure what the roster is, how to join, or whether it's in game or on this website.  I'm not officially in the kinship yet, I've just been accepted on the website, and I have no idea what to do, as I can't figure out how to search for the kinship.  If someone could tell me how to find you guys in the game, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!

Jammer (Dayuna)

Gabriele^
Successor

Awarded:

re: Hello Everyone

Hi Dayuna

Welcome to the kin. I'm glad we were able to get you invited today. Please feel free to ask for help. They recently added a new class, Beornings, so a lot of people are leveling up some new characters and are still at lower levels. We all have alts also so there should be no problem when you want to get together to do some content that is best to do in groups.

Congrats on the upcoming arrival of your little one. That in itself will be an adventure. Hope to see you in-game. Some of us play late here in the US so we will cross paths, no doubt, even when you are on prime time in Korea.

Check out the vault (listed above) to see if there is anything you want. Just send a message to any officer and they will run to the kin houses and grab that stuff for you.

Elenia

Mildrith/Gabriele/Miriele/Luinen

Jump to: