Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowBane Forum Index -> PUBLIC CHAT/INTRODUCTIONS/CoC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Allaricea

re: Greetings

Hello all!

New to LOTRO but not to MMORPGs - I've played WoW, GW2, FFXIV, and Wildstar - but am excited to start a new life in Middle Earth!

I'm really looking for a new home. The people I've played the other games with in the past have all mostly moved on so I'm hoping that you guys can give me some tips to be successful in this game. I did enjoy raiding in WoW when I could find enough people to do it with so that is something I am definitely interested in as long as it's not too twitch reactiony. I enjoy RP as well (which is why I rolled on this server) so if you guys have events and such, I'd love to participate.

That's all for now. Hope to see you in game soon!

Allaricea

Gwinren
simbelsim

Hi, and welcome to our kin! I haven't been active for a long time, but now that I'm coming back I find I'm still a member. This group is most excellent and you've chosen well.

Leader

Welcome to the kin, Allaricea, and glad to see you on the site Pretty quick here we'll get you through Erebor!

Jump to: