Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowBane Forum Index -> PUBLIC CHAT/INTRODUCTIONS/CoC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Azarul

re: Hello All

First off thanks again for the invite. First impressions have been outstanding. Very welcoming Kin. I'm Derek, characters name is Braxwin. I'm 38 years old, married, kids live in St. louis, MO and am Superintendent / Children's Director for my Church. I have like many been playing MMO's off and on for almost a decade, but never really gave Lotro a fair shake due to it coming out when I was heavily into WoW. The bad kind of heavy where your wife is not to pleased with your time spent online.

After Wow I  bounced around a while, GW2, ESO, Archage, etc. Started Lotro about a week ago and so far am blown away by it. A little overwhelmed also, but slow and steady wins the race.

Anyways I look forward to getting to know you all better.

Thanks,

Derek

Gwinren
simbelsim

Welcome! If you ever see me in game, say hi! And yes, this kin is wonderful.

Leader

Welcome, and glad to see you on the site! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask on here or in game

Awarded:

Welcome to the kin and thanks for posting such a nice intro. I counsel kids in my daily job and also worked with kids for several years in my church. We had over 500 of all ages every Sunday. They were great kids. I have since moved to a new state and hope to be able to do that again.

Everyone in the kin is very welcoming and helpful.  In the past I've played Star Wars Galaxies & City of Heroes, and dabbled with SWTOR but spent the most time with LoTRO for the last 8 years, almost since beta. The thing that keeps me interested is the lore and the great social atmosphere on Landroval. There have been some changes to the game in the last year and also just recently with the update so many of us are adjusting and find ourselves confused at times so don't hesitate to ask for clarification or for help if you need it. 

Check out the vault to see if there is anything you can use and ask any officer to get it.

I'm able to craft light and medium armour on my tailor, heavy armour and shields on my metalsmith, and weapons on my weaponsmith. Please send me a message if you need any of that crafted.

Gab

Jump to: