Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowBane Forum Index -> PUBLIC CHAT/INTRODUCTIONS/CoC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michaleo
Officer

re: Housing items changed from character bound to account bound!

I don't know when this change was made, or how widely it is applied, but I just noticed it.

Some housing items that I received as quest rewards that had been bound to the character on acquire are now bound to account. I had put some of them in my housing storage, since that's one place you can put items bound to a character (only the character that owns them can remove them from the storage). An item that is bound to Michaleo can only go in Michaleo's inventory or personal vault, or shared storage, or housing storage. A housing item can, of course, be slotted in any appropriate hook in your house, or any house that has given you permission to decorate it.

Today I was surprised to see that when I removed an item that said it was bound to Michaleo from housing storage, it became bound to account instead! The same thing happened for other housing items that were quest rewards (for example, Portrait of Narmeleth, Swan Fountain, and Large Firepit). This is a big improvement.

Housing storage can get quite expensive, and for these items, it was the only place to put them. However, a bound to account item can also be put in inventory or personal vault storage for any character on the account. Since I have storage alts (characters I just use for storing things), I can now put these bound to account housing items in their vaults, freeing up space in housing storage.

Cosmetic quest rewards are still bound to the character, but I now have more room for them in housing storage.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowBane Forum Index -> PUBLIC CHAT/INTRODUCTIONS/CoC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: