Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowBane Forum Index -> PUBLIC CHAT/INTRODUCTIONS/CoC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michaleo
Officer

re: Lootboxes since update 21.3.1

I've only seen the silver one, and none since the latest update. They may have been replaced by the weapon coffers, which gives you similar items in the box rather than a token to barter someplace.

You can barter 700 ashes for an offhand or shield that is rare item level 337, which has similar stats to the incomparable item level 330 item that the gold armsmaster signet would get you.

Successor

Awarded:

Hard to believe there were no Gold or Silver Signets of the Armsmaster. I've been looking for one for a long time. Pat got a gold from a lootbox. I've found 2 silver in lootboxes.

The contents of Gorgoroth Steel-bound Lootboxes were changed in update 21.3. A few days later they increased the Ashes of Gorgoroth in lootboxes with update 21.3.1. Since then, I have opened 102 lootboxes (so the number of items is close to the percentage). Here's what they contained:

Number Ashes
45 120
43 240
6 360
6 600
2 1200

There was an average of 234 Ashes per lootbox.

Number Item
37  Empowered Shadow Essences
8  Abyssal Essences
7  Replicas (80 Ashes)
4  Teal jewellery (360 Ashes)
1  Teal armour (360 Ashes)
14  Purple jewellery (100 Ashes)
16  Purple armour (120 Ashes)
6  Pet tomes
8  Housing items
1  Greater Abyssal Weapon Coffer

The most common items are essences. Note that if you don't want the essence, it can be bartered for a Malleable essence (Abyssal essences give 2), which can be used to craft an Abyssal or Empowered Abyssal essence. The purple jewellery and armour I couldn't use provided additional ashes. All of the teal items were useful.

The best item was the Greater Abyssal Weapon Coffer, which provides you choice of a teal Item Level 337 offhand weapon, bow, or shield.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowBane Forum Index -> PUBLIC CHAT/INTRODUCTIONS/CoC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: