Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowBane Forum Index -> PUBLIC CHAT/INTRODUCTIONS/CoC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michaleo
Officer

re: Some gear remains bound to account after being equipped!

Makii mentioned that Truroar could use Nodread's gear. That was news to me, so I checked, and there are a number of pieces of gear (armour and jewellery) that are still bound to account even after they were equipped. I think it was all bartered, either for tokens or motes (when level cap was 115). At 120, it seems like only those pieces bartered for Marks of the Longbeards stay bound to account. Embers gear does become bound to character when equipped.

This means you may be able to pass gear to other characters. Because I still have Nodread's Mordor gear, I can use some of it on Truroar until he gets to level cap. Because essences are bound to account, he can use Michaleo's Physical Mastery essences, since Nodread only had a tank build.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowBane Forum Index -> PUBLIC CHAT/INTRODUCTIONS/CoC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: