Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowBane Forum Index -> PUBLIC CHAT/INTRODUCTIONS/CoC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
QFMax

re: An introduction and a hello

Hello, Shadowbane --

I'm a newcomer and just wanted to make a quick introduction to everybody that I haven't had a chance to meet in game yet. I'm a grey-haired LotRO old timer that played in the alpha, beta, and for a long while after launch over on Gladden, but shortly after MoM my kinship kind of fell apart and I grew tired of playing an MMO solo, so I left the game.  But, after avoiding the itch to come back for a long, long time, I finally have.  I'm excited to be back in the game, on a new server, and in a new kinship and I'm looking forward to rediscovering the game with a new kinship. 

I'm currently playing my brand new Captain, Cynemar, and you'll find me kicking around the Bree-lands since he's only in his teens.  I'm a West Coaster and typically play late(r) in the evenings because of my job and family, so if you're on late or are also playing on the West Coast, look me up and say hello.  I'll be doing the same to you all. :)

-QF/Mike/Cynemar

Patrix
Patr1x
Leader

Glad to have you in the kinship, Cynemar

Awarded:

Welcome back to LoTRO and welcome to the kinship. Looking forward to grouping with you. Let me know if I can do anything to help make your transition back into the game easier. I have a weaponsmith, metalsmith and tailor all leveled up and kindred and can help you with any weapons or gear you might need crafted. Also, check the vault for mats if you are interested in leveling up your own crafter.

Gab

(Elenia, 95 MNS; Miriele, 95, HNT; Mildrith 80 CPT; Luinen, 72, LM; Gudrig, 20, RK)

Thanks for the welcome -- and you guys have already been very helpful in game.  I'm going to be away on vacation this next week, so if I'm not around, don't panic.  ;)  I'll be back online regularly in about a week...and likely looking for a few warm bodies to charge through the Great Barrow with.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowBane Forum Index -> PUBLIC CHAT/INTRODUCTIONS/CoC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: