Notes on the Abyss of Mordath Raid
This is just some things I've noted attempting the Abyss of Mordath raid.
Before you get to the first boss fight, there are some pulls with some difficult mobs.
- drops puddles that do 10% of your morale damage every 2 seconds. The (square) puddles have a faint red outline on the ground.
- hits you with an Abyssal Veil, which will appear as a purple eye above you. You will drop a puddle after a few seconds. As soon as you see the eye, you should move to a corner or someplace to drop the puddle away from others.
- passes damage to the Conscripted Warrior if it is near by, so it will appear not to be taking damage. Focus on the Ritualist to kill the Warrior.
- When the Ritualist starts taking damage and hits 80% morale, it will put up a 100% reflect corruption, so you must stop damage. Avoid bleeds, since they also will be reflected. Someone must remove the corruption ASAP. The corruption can reappear after a while if the Ritualist is not killed soon enough.
- spawns Bound Spirits, so you can get quite of few of them if you don't kill the Ritualist in a hurry.
- absorbs damage from the Devoted Ritualist
- reflects melee damage. Best to damage it by attacking the Ritualist
- can go undamageable like a darkwater
- does a Shadow-burst which pulses damage. If you see a purple cloud, move away.
by Michaleo on 2018-08-31 06:19:40
No comments yet.