Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowBane Forum Index -> PUBLIC CHAT/INTRODUCTIONS/CoC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DrunkLastKnight

re: Hello

I decided to finally apply to the Kinship and was recently accepted. I havent had a chance to add my character on Landroval to the kinship but will soon. This kinship is actually one of the reasons I decided to move servers as it fits best with my style of play with LotRO.

I used to play on Nimrodel but the kinship I was a part of there became inactive. As far as my experiences with LotRO goes Ive played off and on since 2007 and have become more active when it became F2P. I have grinded all my TP to purchase the content I currently have. I am technically a Free account but due to an error my LotRO account was upgraded to Premium when my DDO account went premium (Turbine allowed me to keep my LotRO premium status).

As far as MMO experiences are concerned I have played most of the MMOs that have been released to date (major ones at least, have played/currently playing: EQ, EQII, Rift, WoW, SWTOR, DDO, LotRO, Eve, Lineage, and a few others I cant remember ).

I will try to be as active as possible but am currently trying to continue to grind TP for more content and work on getting points needed for RoR. My current 'main' on Landroval is Galderch (Lvl 15, Elf LM). I have a bankalt and tpgrinder also.
Gabriele^
Successor

Awarded:

Welcome to the kinship. We look forward to seeing you online so we can get you a proper invite. Looks like your toon hasn't been on in a while so I can't see what time you usually play but if you send me a message in game or email I can try to be on or another officer will be on to invite you. Again, good to have you in the kin.

Yeah Ive been rolling TPGrinder characters so I can get content I dont have yet (missing 2 SoA regions, Moria, Loth, and Isen) I have all other regions so far. I should be on later today on my LM, may play it a little since I do have deeds I can complete on there for points.
Theozen
Theo of Middle Earth

Awarded:

Welcome to the Kin, hope to see you in the game soon.

Theo
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowBane Forum Index -> PUBLIC CHAT/INTRODUCTIONS/CoC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: