Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowBane Forum Index -> PUBLIC CHAT/INTRODUCTIONS/CoC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NameError

re: Warning - I MEAN, Greetings, everyone!

Hello -

I just wanted to introduce myself. My husband (Taivis) and I have just joined the kinship, and so far, we are really feeling at home. Even just 5 minutes into our stay, there was a good conversation going, which is very encouraging.

My main is Xaeli, although this is a recent change, so she is actually a little bit behind my former main, Anorah - so I will kind of bounce between them as needed for grouping and such until I finish details with Xaeli.

For a bit of background: My husband and I started playing in 2007. (Not right at first, mind you, so we don't have that shiny gold name plate, but still....) We originally played on the Vilya server....and fairly recently, I created Xaeli, here on Landroval for role playing. After spending some time here, I fell in love with this server, although I never really did find a kinship that really "clicked"

A very short time passed, and then....TOR happened. Yes....Star Wars, the Old Republic....my husband is a poor unfortunate soul who happens to be a Star Wars Fan, so we took a little break and played TOR for a while. (Actually, right about the time Rise of Isengard came out - we were both invited to beta, and then played into release.) We finally had our fill of it about a month ago and came back to LOTRO....and man!!! *A lot* can happen in a year in LOTRO. We were so behind.....SO .....MUCH ....CONTENT. We only just barely hit 75 this week, and soon Riders of Rohan will be out. I can honestly say, I will never do *that* again.

So, with a year break, and slowwwwly moving characters over from Vilya, we are a little behind in the department of being on top of things like crafting, guild rep, and such. We have literally not even SEEN any of the level 75 instances....

Not a huge crisis or anything, just saying - as level 75s who've played since 2007, one might think we're strange if we say we haven't even discovered the *location* of Limlight Gorge.

Anyway!! I hope to see you in game! *Cheers*

-Xaeli

P.S. I often ramble. o.O

(Edits explained: Attempting to display signature)

Last edited by NameError on August 10, 2012 1:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Gabriele^
Successor

Awarded:

Nice to meet you. Love the name. I look forward to questing with you in game. I hope you both will feel welcome here.

Awarded:

Welcome to the Kin Xaeli and hope to join the 2 of you in the game.

Theo
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowBane Forum Index -> PUBLIC CHAT/INTRODUCTIONS/CoC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: