Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowBane Forum Index -> PUBLIC CHAT/INTRODUCTIONS/CoC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Roddoroc

re: Hi everyone

Thanks for bringing me into the kinship.

In game, my main character is a level 26 (for now) Hobbit hunter named Roddoroc. He's my third or fourth character as I've played LOTRO on and off since f2p was introduced. In the past I've always been a solo player and focused almost exclusively on questing, but at some point I'd invariably get bored and drift away from the game. This time I'm trying to take a more balanced approach, taking advantage of crafting (just achieved Journeyman woodworker mastery last night) and other things in game to keep things interesting. I think the social aspect of having a kinship should help with that as well.

I've never tried RP before but I look forward to giving it a go. I found the RP character sheet on the forum and am working on creating a back story for Roddoroc.

In real life, my name is Dan. I'm a 23 year old graduate student studying American literature and a fiction writer. I've been a Tolkien fan for most of my life -- which is probably why I keep coming back to this game. I used to watch the animated Hobbit relentlessly as a child and there was a time when I would rush home from school every day to watch The Fellowship of the Ring -- on VHS tape.

I'm looking forward to meeting you all in game.
Tyraleth
Officer

Welcome Dan.

I played off and on from 2008 forward until I decided to be a bit more balanced myself. This time around I've been playing for over a year solid.

Don't be afraid to jump into you see that you like.
Theozen
Theo of Middle Earth

Awarded:

Welcome to the Kin Roddoroc,

I have played this game for a very long time and I enjoy solo play as well as group play and I can state that playing in a fellowship or raid is great and very rewarding.
Hope to see you in the game,
Theo
Gwinren
simbelsim

Welcome! I agree with Theo, having a group to play together with can tremendously raise the excitement and reward from the game.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: