Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowBane Forum Index -> PUBLIC CHAT/INTRODUCTIONS/CoC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Soren_Kel

re: Mae Govannen

Hello all. I have been playing LOTRO off and on for about a year now and am returning after a couple months hiatus. I currently have 3 characters on Landroval: Faenestel (Hunter), Lamaenel (Lore-Master), and Noruivegil (Rune-Keeper). Faenestel is my main and I am still learning all the nuances especially with the recent changes. I have done mostly solo play as I enjoy stopping to take in the scenery and ambiance but am looking to expand my group experience now (hopefully with others who also enjoy admiring the scenery, even if only for a few moments). I have played many MMO's but most don't hold my interest for more than a few months and community is a big factor in that. I don't always group or raid often but I enjoy sitting around a virtual campfire and conversing with like-minded individuals. Years ago I used to play Star Wars Galaxies (before the NGE) and the guild I belonged to then was great. Good people, good conversation, and respect for fellow players. I have been looking for a kin that has these qualities in LOTRO and from what I've seen just on the forums so far it seems I have found it. Thank you for accepting me into the kinship; I hope that we can be a good fit for each other and I look forward to seeing everyone in-game. 

A little about myself IRL: I am a Californian (originally from Arizona) who loves sci-fi, anime, high and low fantasy, and technology. My music tastes are pretty eclectic and I am a huge fan of the zombie genre ("b-movie" zombie films are kind of a guilty pleasure for me).

Gabriele^
Successor

Awarded:

Welcome! Glad to have you in the kin. I'm from AZ also, and I used to be in WoE on Starsider in Galaxies. I still miss the sense of community and the scenery in that game but yeah, it was a mess after the NGE. Look forward to chatting with you in game. I'm usually on evenings and nights.

Gabriele, Officer, Shadowbane

(Elenia/Mildrith/Miriele/Luinen, in game).

Awarded:

Welcome to the Kin.  If you need any help or advice with your RK, I would be happy to help out as I have been running an RK as my main for at least a few years now.

Regards,

Theo

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowBane Forum Index -> PUBLIC CHAT/INTRODUCTIONS/CoC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: