Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowBane Forum Index -> PUBLIC CHAT/INTRODUCTIONS/CoC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Inor
Officer

re: Happy Holidays

Just want to wish a happy holidays and a happy new year to everyone in the guild. I been away from the game a bit , been doing a knowledge transfer for my old job and starting a new one in the new year. Hopefully I will have more time after the new year.

Cheers,

Inor

VictorStillwater
Recruit

Happy New Year to one and all!

Let's all hope 2018 is a stellar year for LOTRO and for everyone in general.

I'm currently on hiatus from LOTRO due to scheduling issues at work, and a general inability to play everything I want at the moment.

That said, I do wish you all well! :D

Gabriele^
Successor

Awarded:

Happy New Year to you both. Good to hear from you. Everyone's been distracted as the holidays seemed to sneak up. Where did this year go? Wow, it went by fast.

You should check out Mordor Victor. It does not disappoint. For those not interested in the grind to Mordor the Aria (level instantly to 105) is now in the lotro store and there have been some deals on expansions this past month.

When ever you guys are able to play again, we will be here and look forward to questing with you again.

Jump to: