Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowBane Forum Index -> PUBLIC CHAT/INTRODUCTIONS/CoC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Naomhan of Gondor

re: Salutations!

Greetings from Finland, and thanks for having me. I just joined the kin yesterday. So that's... tomorrow for you from the Oceania? I dunno... time travel has always confused me. I guess I did it a little bit backwards from what folks usually do (from what I've read here), as I sent a /tell to Patrix and after talking for a bit, joined in-game first and THEN sent my app through here. Anyway...

I'm a 29-year old guy from Europe, with a somewhat strange sense of "humour" and been playing LotRO since shortly after it went F2P. Haven't been online for almost a year though, until a couple of weeks ago when I started re-reading the books. I got this uncontrollable urge to login and go run around like a merry old git through the very same places and locations I was reading about. Which, as you might imagine, has cut away from my reading time, and I've just barely started Two Towers. But no matter! I'll probably be spending even more time online (as RL permits) to get to know you guys and gals.

See you in-game!
Nikkya151

Welcome Naomhan! Happy
xx ayodele.
Patrix
Patr1x
Leader

Glad to see you on the website, Naomhan :D

Welcome! I like you already.
Gabriele^
Successor

Awarded:

Hallo! Okay you made me laugh. That's happened to me. Either I'm reading the books or watching the films again and I just HAVE to go run around in the Shire or sit in the Prancing Pony hoping I'll catch a glimpse of Frodo, Sam, Pippin and Merry. So far no luck.

Welcome.

Gabriele

Oi! a Fellowmate from Finland, looking forward to meet ye in-game!

Terveisin
Fridge
Father Dun

Hello and welcome to the Kin!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowBane Forum Index -> PUBLIC CHAT/INTRODUCTIONS/CoC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: