Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowBane Forum Index -> PUBLIC CHAT/INTRODUCTIONS/CoC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tailspin/Klob

re: That Guy In The Night

Hello All

I joined the kinship today and wanted to introduce myself around. I'm playing from Japan (similar hours to Australia), and am just returning to the game after a year or two away.

My two mains are Tailspin (53 Guardian) and Graceland (44 Minstrel), but I have a few other little guys on my account that I'll put in the guild if I start using them again. For now I have my hands full re-learning how to heal and tank well enough so I don't get everyone in my party killed.

I've been an on and off gamer since the mid-90's and have tried many of the big titles. I like LOTRO because it has a good mix of the open-style play and quest driven content. I recently bounced out of SWTOR a few months back because it turned out to be more WoW than WoW, which I think is a little marvel in itself really. Who'd have thought it possible eh?

Oh! And I'm going to subscribe soon but I heard it might be possible for someone to gain a "Recruit a Friend" bonus for that. So I'll hold off for a few days incase there is someone in the Kin who could use it. Just pop me a message here if you are interested.

Anyways it is nice to meet you all. I know I'll rarely get the chance to player with most of you due to my time zones, but I'm glad to be here all the same. It has always been my gaming curse to walk through deserted virtual worlds and be "that guy in the night" who you've heard of but seldom seen. It's acually kinda nice somedays. So when you have an all-night LOTRO binge, and you know you will, look for me. We'll crack some heads together! wink

Tailspin - Graceland
Tyraleth
Officer

Welcome!

We are on opposite ends of the world so I will most like only see you late Friday and Saturday nights. Glad to see another near the level of my "main." Seems there are quite a few 50s running around in the game right now period.
Nikkya151

Hiya Tailspin/graceland,

There are a few of us here from Australia so you should get to see some of us online. I'm fairly new here - just made it to level 30 today (cheers). Hope to see you ingame sometime.
Ayodele.
Gwinren
simbelsim

Heya!

I think we already greeted in-game! Looking forward to running around and saving Middle-earth with you ;) My main, Gwinren, is level 42, I'm sloooowly edging towards your level!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowBane Forum Index -> PUBLIC CHAT/INTRODUCTIONS/CoC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: