Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowBane Forum Index -> PUBLIC CHAT/INTRODUCTIONS/CoC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Teodric

re: Hello!

It is a pleasure to meet you all. I suppose I should give some introductions. I am 26 years of age and live in the southeastern US, I've had a wide experience in playing MMO's of various sorts and kinds over the years ranging from things like FFXI to Guild Wars so hopefully those will help my experiences in Middle Earth with helping you all out. Can't say that I'm much of a talker and tend to keep to myself doing quests and deeds unless someone needs help, so if you need a hand just ask me. I also tend to be on at odd hours so you'll have to forgive me for that.

As for my interests I would say that I'm a big fan of all things fantasy and scifi, which include things such as Lord of the Rings, Star Trek, to even the tabletop games of Dungeons and Dragons. Exploring and crafting are also some pastimes I enjoy in games as seeing all the sights in games holds a certain wonder for me. Anywho, sorry for the rambling post, hope to see you in game and wish that we all will have an enjoyable time.
Gwinren
simbelsim

Welcome! That's a lovely introduction. I'm not sure how often we may run into each other in the game, but I'll just go ahead and say you've chosen a Great Kin
Theozen
Theo of Middle Earth

Awarded:

Hello and welcome to the Kin!

Theo
Tailspin/Klob

Welcome mate!

Hope I get to fellow with you sometime soon Happy
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowBane Forum Index -> PUBLIC CHAT/INTRODUCTIONS/CoC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: