Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowBane Forum Index -> PUBLIC CHAT/INTRODUCTIONS/CoC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Renenas

re: Hello there Guys

Its nice ot be here,im todd,a lotro player who's been playing since it went f2p,and i love it,im a hardcore gamer geek,love to watch wwe and history channel,right now i am working on a burglar who is level 13 and i am slowly getting the hang of her little by little at a time. at the moment i am a medical billing student at UEI college,so my time is limited to weekends and the afternoons once class is over,in about a month it will mainly be weekends and a few hours during the week in the evening. at the moment i have premium with vip status for charcters,i do hope to pick up mines and rise of isenguard along with riders hopefully for my b day on the fourth of october.

nice to meet everyone and i look forward to hanging out in game
Theozen
Theo of Middle Earth

Awarded:

Hello and welcome to the Kin! What time zone are you?

Theo
Renenas

im in cali time,so i want to say eastern or something like that,im not sure,its like 7 right now cali time
Gabriele^
Successor

Awarded:

Welcome Renenas. That would be Pacific (pst). When you see the times on the calendar here, those are in Mountain Standard Time (mst) but if you put your cursor over the time it should convert it to your time (if you set your profile at your time zone).

See you in game and again, welcome.

Gabriele

Welcome to the Kin!

I just rolled a lowbie warden myself and will be working him up about the same time as you. Perhaps we can work on the first instacnes together. See you in game.
Renenas

sure thing that works great,im about to begin book 1 here soon
Tyraleth
Officer

Welcome to the Kin!

I just started to a Loremaster who is only a few levels behind you. If you want to try some things together I will gladly work him up for when you reach group content!
Renenas

sure thing man,i'd love any help at all in game,iin fact help would be great cause i am 5 levels away from undying title and i really want it for this character
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowBane Forum Index -> PUBLIC CHAT/INTRODUCTIONS/CoC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: