Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowBane Forum Index -> PUBLIC CHAT/INTRODUCTIONS/CoC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Almightyswtness

re: Hey :).

My name is Erin and I am new to LotRO but I have played online games before. Plus I absolutely love LotR and the Hobbit (the books and movies) . I play a female hobbit hunter named Irisfrumblefoot (incidentally my true hobbit name before I married James). I am married to James (Galderch in game). We have three rowdy boys so sometimes it is hard to find the time to play the game. But I hope to have a lot of fun getting to know all of you and thank you so much for the accept Happy.
Gabriele^
Successor

Awarded:

Hi Erin and welcome. Galderech mentioned that you might be joining us and we're looking forward to meeting you in game. We are a friendly and helpful bunch and there are members who have spouses and other family members in the kinship also. Don't hesitate to ask for help if you need it. Most of us have alts of all classes and levels.

Yeah hopefully we can find the time to play some more and get out of the Intro instance (should be almost done with it).

Going to help her with unlocking content too so that way we can have a smooth leveling path up to Rohan.

Welcome! If you ever need a hand and I'm online, always happy to help! Hope to see you around at kin events, perhaps Happy
Almightyswtness

Thanks Happy I can't wait.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowBane Forum Index -> PUBLIC CHAT/INTRODUCTIONS/CoC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: