Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowBane Forum Index -> PUBLIC CHAT/INTRODUCTIONS/CoC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Myrddinman

re: Hi Allgame

Hello, I just applied to the kinship after checking out the website here and really liking what I saw. I hope to get the chance to meet and enjoy this wonderful game with everyone here!

A little about myself...
- I just started playing LotRO about a week ago and have really been blown away by the scope, beauty and community. The only other MMO I have played is DDO (Turbine's other game), and have been enjoying it every since it went live in 2006.
- I came to LotRO wanting something more engrossing than DDO and have found it in spades here
- I have been married for 12 years to an awesome wife who supports my gaming time and even likes to watch and rub my back and the same time (like I said...awesome). I also have a beautiful 6-year old daughter who loves to ask a million questions about my characters when I'm playing. We recently started reading The Hobbit together and she LOVED the movie (sat through the whole thing...tough for one so young and even wants to see it again). She thinks I'm handsome like Thorin wink
- I work as retail manager, so playing times vary; however, I'm usually on once everyone goes to bed, and during the day when I'm off. I live on the East Coast,, USA

Anyhoo, there I am in a nutshell Happy [/list]
Gwinren
simbelsim

Welcome! I hope we come across each other in the game at some point! You've chosen a most excellent kinship.

Fun fact, sometimes when my partner is at his computer gaming and I wonder in, I rub his shoulders while watching him "blow stuff up" or "run around with a lightsaber" Happy
Myrddinman

Thanks!

I just got my acceptance letter, so I am super excited to meet some folks!

Back rubs are awesome Happy
Myrddinman

Oh, and Happy Birthday (albeit a day late) Simbelsim Happy
Nikkya151

Hey there and welcome! Nice to have you join the kin...Hope to see you ingame sometime. ....oh and I am feeling very left out now you guys- I want a back rub!!!!
xx Ayo
Gwinren
simbelsim

Yeah, wouldn't mind one myself! Thanks for the birthday wishes Happy
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowBane Forum Index -> PUBLIC CHAT/INTRODUCTIONS/CoC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: