Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowBane Forum Index -> PUBLIC CHAT/INTRODUCTIONS/CoC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Merethel_the_Merciful

re: Hail, and well met!

Hey, all!

First off, thank you for accepting me into the kin. Happy I've already chatted and grouped with some of you in-game, and I look forward to doing the same with more of you in the near future.

Some basic details: I started playing LotRO in the latter half of 2008, and will likely be around in one form or another until Turbine takes the servers offline. My main (Merethel) is a level-capped Captain; she was my second character (my first being a Hunter I abandoned on Brandywine around level 25 or so) and is by far the one I'm most comfortable with when it comes to things like full fellowships and raids. I prefer to fill the usual buffing/off-healing/main-healing role with her, though I'm also interested in experimenting more with main-tanking small fellowships.

In addition to Merethel, I have eight other characters, of which I only listed a few on my kinship application. Most of them are just low-level crafting alts and resource mules, but I do plan on levelling them all up at some stage. The alts I've been focusing on recently are Mabella (72 Burglar), Talathien (45 Hunter), and Hathrak (25 Guardian), so when I'm not playing on my main, I'll probably be on one of them.

As far as crafting goes, I have one of each profession. I'm only grand master with a few guilds, though: weaponsmith, metalsmith, tailor, and jeweller.

And that's about the long and short of it! If anyone ever needs a hand with a quest/instance or with crafted gear/weapons, I'm always willing to help. Happy I usually log on at least once a day after work (mostly in the evenings, around 9-11pm EST) and I always check my in-game mail when I do so.
Tailspin/Klob

Welcome to the Kin mate!

You are going to love it here. I joined last year and it's been great ever since. There are a good range of levels in our ranks so you'll be able to find action for all those alts, no worries. My alts were all crafters below 20 till I came to Shadow bane, now just about every one of them is an active adventurer in middle earth.

Look forward to seeing you in game Happy
Nikkya151

Hey welcome to the kin! I joined about a year ago and I gave to say this is a fantastic kin to be a part of.
Hope to see you in-game sometime.
Ayo
Patrix
Patr1x
Leader

We are glad to have you, Merethel Happy

Feel free to shoot me a tell in game if you need any alts invited or have any questions

Jump to: