Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowBane Forum Index -> PUBLIC CHAT/INTRODUCTIONS/CoC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Father Dun

re: hello ShadowBane

Hello, I just joined the Kin last night. I've been playing LOTRO on and off since just before it went ftp. I've decided to make it my main MMO for the foreseeable. I've tried out a couple of kins recently but they've either been overwhelmingly huge or total ghost towns. This kin seems to be what I am looking for in size and activity.

I RP a little, although I don't have a backstory or anything like that at the moment. I'd love to participate in group and raids in time. My focus right now is getting to the end of the currently released content.

I usually am on in the evenings during the week and alternate weekends in the evenings and daytime if I can. Every other weekend I am usually too busy to do much online.

With that said, thanks for the invitation to join the guild. I look forward to meeting everyone.

-Romnor
Nikkya151

Hey welcome to the kin! Hope to see you in-game soon.
Xx Ayo
Patrix
Patr1x
Leader

Happy to see you on the website, Romnor Happy

Jump to: