Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowBane Forum Index -> PUBLIC CHAT/INTRODUCTIONS/CoC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fridge_1

re: G'day

G'day everyone
Thank thee for acceptance. I am a man of many kitchen appliances, but the most popular I am known as the Refrigerator, stalwart protector of the weak and a personal guard for Lady Ayodele.

I am from Europe, born in Scotland land of the braves, currently living in Finland to protect all enemies of Finland foreign and domestic.

I play on weekends, yes friday is a weekend to me so is saturday and sunday in case if you did not know.

I hope to see you in middle-earth so we can fight alongsige againts orcs and goblins to make them stop attacking our internet connections *winks at Ayodele*

If we bump into each other in middle-earth do not be afraid to say hi. My alts are Dishwasher, his personal companion is bannerman called Teapot, level 10 RK Microwave and another level 10 character warden called Kegerator

Time to end this message or you guys are too lazy to read
Refrigerator
Nikkya151

re: welcome to shadowbane

Fridge!!!! Welcome to shadowbane!!! Glad you could join our kin. You have proven yourself most worthy as a protector....
P.s. I won't tell anyone that its really Lady Ayodele that protects your Scottish hide!!! *winks* Haha
Xxx Ayo
Fridge_1

Thank m'lady
I shall never forget this. Next time when I save yer arse you will end up on forum *winks* however I enjoyd the time together in the middle-earth abd adventuring with you, thank for that.

Speaking of adventures, I took a phew photos about it but somehow I do not find them from the lotro folder??
Can someone help me to locate them, I do not want to go back to those places and retake photos tho nothing wrong adventurin with Lady Ayodele.

Cheerio, until next time in the game
Fridge
Nikkya151

I had the same problem when I tried locating photos I took of my warsteed today on lotro. Perhaps someone in the kin can help with what we need to do.
Otherwise you may have to adventure with me again....smiles...
Xxx Lady Ayodele
Fridge_1

Alirhgty! I am eager to see yer war-steed I say!
It took me awhile to find them but ast least I found them. They SCREENSCHOT you take in the game is located in "My DOCUMENTS" folder, you will find an LOTRO folder and the pictures will be found there.

So My Computer -> My Documents -> Lord of the rings -> Screenshot000

And then the next crucial question is, how do I link them into forum?
Darn internet... Why are you so hard to learn..?

Stalwart Protector,
Fridge
Patrix
Patr1x
Leader

Once you have your picture, there's any number of sites you can upload it to in order to link it into the forum. You can even do it right on our site, if you like.

To upload on our site;
    1.Click the 'Photo Gallery' tab at the top right of the page
    2.Underneath the most recent pictures (the ones shown at the top), there should be one of the kinship house with the caption underneath that says 'Member Images'
    3.Scroll down and there's a form for uploading the picture

To post your picture in a reply, you need one critical piece of information, the image URL (website address). You can get that any manner of way if you've uploaded your picture on another website. On ours, the easiest way is to go back into the 'Member Images' gallery, locate your image, and right click it. hit Copy Link Location, and you're good to go!

Find the topic you're looking to post in, start a reply, and type [ img] (without the space), paste your URL, and then type [ /img] right after it (again without the space). It's a lot easier than it sounds Happy

e.g. [ img]http://example.com/exampleimage.jpg[ /img]

Thanks Pat - worked it out - very easy doing it from the kin gallery Happy
xxx Ayo
Father Dun

Welcome to the Kin Fridge!
Gwinren
simbelsim

Welcome to the kin, Fridge! Looking forward to seeing you in-game again Happy
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowBane Forum Index -> PUBLIC CHAT/INTRODUCTIONS/CoC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: