Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowBane Forum Index -> PUBLIC CHAT/INTRODUCTIONS/CoC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
XomaXoma

re: Hello all :)

In game, my main character is Vaeloria. She is currently a level 26 RK, and enjoys long runs through the Lone Lands, playing with fire (standing in it, not so much). I have two other char's, Mirdeara (Champ) and Litherial (Hunter) in the same level range. I'm an altoholic and tend to level my char's concurrently, though Vaeloria is by far my favorite. I just came back to LoTRO about a month ago, and am loving the changes so far, and getting my groove back. I can be found in game at all hours of the day, though I play mostly in the morning and evening.

I'm RP curious and tend to "lurk" at events, though I haven't worked up the nerve to really try RP. However, I fully appreciate and respect those that do.

IRL - My name is Christine, I'm an Elite Level 85 Housewife, gamer, geek girl, belly dancer (tribal/fusion), and live in KCMO with my husband and menagerie of animals. My husband and I are involved in an historical re-enactment group based on the King's Yeoman Guard of the Renaissance era of England, and study/practice medieval and Renaissance style sword fighting. Now that I'm hitting my 40's I've slowed down a bit (the body doesn't bounce back quite like it used to).

Feel free to hit me up in game for groups, help, aimless chatter, I'm always willing to help out when I can.

Look forward to meeting you all in-game!

KCMO, thats my hometown, but currently live in Kentucky.

Welcome to the kin. We definitely encourage lurkers to join RP. Its not about what you say, but just being there. Its a no pressure RP environment.
Gwinren
simbelsim

Welcome! I think my lower level characters are bound to meet with yours sometime.

Speaking of RP, ours is very relaxed, hopefully you can make it to a session sometime!

Awarded:

I was introduced to Tribal / fusion belly dance a few years ago by my daughter who practices it. I am a big fan of Rachel Brice. Good stuff. Welcome to the kin.

Gab

Gabriele^ wrote:
I was introduced to Tribal / fusion belly dance a few years ago by my daughter who practices it. I am a big fan of Rachel Brice. Good stuff. Welcome to the kin.

Gab

Thanks!

Rachel Brice is amazing. I was very fortunate to study with her and some other great dancers when we lived in DC. We do have a great community here in KC, as well. One of my friends from here is now in NY. Have your daughter look up Sera Solstice on youtube. She is a spectacular dancer and where I got my original inspiration from.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: