Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowBane Forum Index -> PUBLIC CHAT/INTRODUCTIONS/CoC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Martook

re: Hello everyone

Hello everyone, thanks for accepting my application to join the guild. Hoping for the invite in game and i'll be set:)

Im 24 years old, currently living in Phoenix AZ (yes very hot) and working from home through a couple online media websites.

I have been playing different mmo's for years with my last being SWTOR. After so many ups and downs with the game I decided to move on and LOTRO was just one of the games i knew i should play but never got around to it.

I now have a level 17 Hunter Hobbit and just went ahead and decided to get a VIP subscription and dedicate myself to playing through the game (including end game raiding) with at least one character.

I enjoy raiding, grouping for quests and other group content, and the occasional PVMP. Being a big Middle Earth fan my main reason for being drawn to this game is definitely the lore so Im open to RP as well. (although i don't have much experience with RP)

Anyways, look forward to getting to know everyone!
Tyraleth
Officer

Welcome to the kinship. We are glad to have you. Check out the calendar, and jump into anything that looks fun.
Theozen
Theo of Middle Earth

Awarded:

Welcome to the Kin Martook,

Playing in a fellowship or raid is great and very rewarding. You do not need to know how to RP to be a part of this Kin, so don't worry about that.
Hope to see you in the game,

Theo
Gwinren
simbelsim

Welcome! Looking forward to catching you in game Happy

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: