Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowBane Forum Index -> PUBLIC CHAT/INTRODUCTIONS/CoC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ahlwulf

re: Greetings!

Hello everyone. wink

I'm pretty new to the kin, and it seems to be "the kin" for me. In RL, I'm a 43yo male living in Arizona. I've tried a couple other kins in the two years I've played LotRO. Some claim that maturity is a must - it wasn't... young kids making up the majority? Some claimed that friendliness was a golden rule - it wasn't... I felt like an outsider every time I logged in. But Shadowbane fits me, and I just want to say thanks for having me.

A brief history of me and my two years in the game. During the search for the right kin, I met a friend that I duo'ed with quite a bit. We were both kinda fed up with kinships in general... so... we made our own. We tried recruiting, but that went as well as a cinder block for a flotation device. I don't know the first thing about running a kinship. <what was I thinking?> Anyhow, when RoR was released, this friend developed a serious hate towards Turbine and the game - he quit. So, I kept the kin alive mainly because I wanted a kin house all to myself ... to decorate and the huge storage.

Enough on that. I'll wrap this up here by letting all the kin know that I have an alt for each craft profession - maxed out with guild and Eastemnet. Not to brag, but if anyone needs an item a two, send Dantric an in-game mail or /tell with your request. I try to keep an abundance of mats for each tier and have most recipes.

Cheers kinnies, and will see you all in-game,
Dantric
Gwinren
simbelsim

re: Greetings!

Welcome Dantric, hopefully Shadowbane will indeed be a great fit Happy It's the only kin I've ever been in, but cannot imagine a friendlier, nicer and more helpful crowd than ours.

See you in game!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: