Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowBane Forum Index -> PUBLIC CHAT/INTRODUCTIONS/CoC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Echuir79

re: Greetings and Salutations

I introduce myself to you all. I am Jamaerah in game. I go by Wayne IRL. My main is currently a lvl 29 Rune-Keeper who is also an Expert Tinker. I have just started playing again after a 3 yr hiatus from playing on the Silverload server. My friends Adwulf and Arandire have convinced me that the game is not a tedious to play as it used to be. I have had an active account since closed beta and have a lifetime subscription. I currently am available to play from Midnight to 5am local which is in the USA timezone of Central. I can get along with most anyone and try to be the negotiator in difficult situations due to all my customer service training. I am easy going and plan to get to around lvl 50 by the end of October 2013. I remember a lot of the older way things were done and the revamp of several areas have not changed enough that I should have too much difficulty meeting that goal.
Tyraleth
Officer

re: Greetings and Salutations

Welcome! We can always use more clothies. Happy
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowBane Forum Index -> PUBLIC CHAT/INTRODUCTIONS/CoC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: