Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowBane Forum Index -> PUBLIC CHAT/INTRODUCTIONS/CoC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
caethial

re: Greetings!

Hello, I'm Tobrin, I played Lotro from launch up till a few weeks prior to Mirkwood was released, and have decided to come back to the game now, I've abandoned my old character on Firefoot, since they were WAY to complicated to come back from such a long break, and decided to move to Landroval and start a Burglar... with that, Tobrin was born.

In real life, i work a lot, i live in Austin Texas with my wife and two dogs, and currently, my PC is busted at home, so most of my play time will be while i'm at work, either on lunch or if i get some extra time between meetings when things are calm.

I'm glad to be a member of Shadowbane, the group looks great, and the few people I've spoken with already seem extremely nice.

Tyraleth
Officer

Hello and welcome!

Gabriele^
Successor

Awarded:

Welcome Tobrin. I look forward to seeing you in game. Please let us know if you need help with anything. I've got a weaponsmith and tailor and can craft you some weapons or armour if/when you need it.

Gab

Thanks, in usually fairly self sufficient (as much as one character can be) and made tobrin  weaponsmith so I could keep my daggers up to date, and make my burglars items, I'm master journeyman right now, finding the combination works pretty good. The tailor I might take you up on ;-) 

Ahlwulf

Hello and welcome! Always happy to see returning players to Lotro. Sounds like you have a lot to see and explore since Mirkwood. Relax and enjoy as much as you can.

Hope to see you in-game and I as well have crafters that can make nearly anything except for some special rep recipes. In game, I am Dantric as well, and have quite a few toons at lower levels. Need a hand with a quest run, feel free to send a mail

Happy hunting,

Dantric *cheers*

caethial

Thanks! i'm hoping to be online at least a little bit every week day, weekends are tentative at best, but i will definitely say hi if I see anyone online 

Gwinren
simbelsim

Welcome! A burglar is an interesting choice :) I love the stealthiness even though my heart belongs to the lore-master class.

Hopefully see you in game soon! I also have a lowbie champion that could probably accompany your character to tougher quests if needed.

This kin is absolutely terrific.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: