Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowBane Forum Index -> PUBLIC CHAT/INTRODUCTIONS/CoC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Car0

re: Hello

My real name is Carey (I'm a guy) and I have played LOTRO off and on since it came out.  I have a tendency to go slow through the game to enjoy it. My highest level character is CABOL he is a level 46 lore-master.  I used to group alot with my friends back in the day but they have all since left the game.  I am trying to get back into grouping and as such my skills on how to play in a group have really diminished. It's been confusing with all the changes they have made to my class. I also do not get to play very much, maybe just a few hours every other week, but I still get on for alittle to do things here and there.

In life I am an 18 US Air Force member. I have 3 kids and my wife is an Aussie.  I hope to meet you all soon

Gabriele^
Successor

Awarded:

Hey Carey! Welcome to the kin. What time are you usually online? We need to get you an invite asap.

Gab

(Elenia/Mildrith/Miriele/Luinen)

Hi Carey! Welcome to the kin! I'm a slow leveler too. My highest char (Thystlethorn) is 65. If we overlap play times we'll have to see if we have alts in the same range.

Jump to: